English Corner Online Ltd. is a private, limited-liability company, with registered offices in Belfast, United Kingdom.
Our intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights relating to this Web site.
If you believe that any materials posted on this Web site may infringe the copyrights of another party, please contact us. Please send a written notice describing the alleged infringement to the following address:
English Corner Online Ltd, 109-111 University Street, Belfast BT7 1HP, United Kingdom
Your notice must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the English Corner Online Web site;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, or, if available, an email address;
- a statement that the complaining party believes that use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Access to and use of this Web site
In accessing any part of this Web site, you agree:
- not to use this Web site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this Web site by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this Web site which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful, or which infringe the rights of any other person;
- not to reverse-engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this Web site, or attempt to transmit to or via this Web site any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this Web site and entered by or relating to any third-party user of this Web site.
- that English Corner Online has the right to moderate and remove items which:
- are considered likely to disrupt, attack or offend others
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- advertise products or services for profit or gain
- are seen to impersonate someone else
- are written in anything other than English
- contain links to other websites
- describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- are considered to be "spam", that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- are considered to be off-topic
Material contained on this Web site may be viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
Material contained on this Web site may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of English Corner Online. In particular, it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved, and users must seek permission from English Corner Online before making any other use of material contained on this Web site.